<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29043665?origin\x3dhttp://lavval-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 21, 2006

I have been cracking my brain thinking what to write for the pre-tutorial of WCOM. I don't think there's an incident where by someone or anything has affected me deeply or changed the actual me. How to write? I've thinking about it since afternoon, and the conclusion came to nothing. Today's a boring day, i must make sure tomorrow's not one! Maybe i should watch 'Death Note' tomorrow since i've been hearing good comments about it.

This semester is going be a disaster. All the lectures are boring. And that POA lecturer was so fierce! Never seen such a lecturer before. Be here at 9am SHARP! Last 4 rows CANNOT be occupied! Blah Blah Blah.. I think she thought she was teaching some pri. school kids. Wondering how to spend this semester...?

You seemed like a changed person, to someone i can never accept. Am i the one at fault? I don't know.. But if this is the real you, i can only give you this much. Don't ask for more cuz i can no longer give you what i gave in the past. Sometimes i wish i can never be bothered by small little stuff which can affect me greatly. I wish i wasn't someone whose thoughts are forever negative. How can i be more positive man? Maybe LMS can help? Lol.. Who knows right.. Life is always so unpredictable and full of surprises. I don't mind but what i always get were those bad ones except for a few good ones. Life is never smooth-sailing. It seems that i can't even take on challenges or even overcome obstacles in life. If i don't overcome it now, when will i? When i'm a 30 years old auntie ar? There's something preventing me to do this.. So hard to express. Argh.. But i hate disappointment, i hate the feeling of having bad thoughts of the future. But how can i stop thinking about it?

=[



YYY
VAL
10:06:00 PM